| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in April is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.1 °C (61 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.3 °C (45.1 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with some rain. Only 54mm (2.1in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Burgas is fine having on balance a detectable 6:36 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:20.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: