| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in August is really warm at 22.1 °C (71.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.2 °C (81 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water is deposited across an average of 4 days.
- The blue above Burgas is very sunny with on average an appreciable 10:21 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 13:51.
- There are approximately 3:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: