| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in December is cool at 4.7 °C (40.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.3 °C (46.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.1 °C (35.8 °F).
- In December the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with some sleet, rain or snow. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid is released across on average 9 days.
- The blue above Burgas is very dim having on average a scanty 2:29 of gorgeous sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:03 long and the longest day is 9:16 long with an average length of 9:06.
- There are approximately 6:27 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: