| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in February is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.3 °C (32.5 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with sleet, rain or snow at times. A mere 43mm (1.7in) of water precipitates across an average of 10 days.
- In February the skies in Burgas are dull having on average a trifling 3:07 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:29.
- There are approximately 7:10 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: