| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in January is very cool at 2.1 °C (35.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with some sleet, snow or rain. A mere 41mm (1.6in) of fluid is unloaded across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Burgas are gloomy with on average a scanty 2:30 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:26.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 27.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 72.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: