| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in July is really warm at 21.9 °C (71.42 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.7 °C (81.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with periodic rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of fluid is dumped during on average 6 days.
- In July the skies in Burgas are glorious with on balance a hefty 10:54 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:31 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:56.
- There are approximately 3:52 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: