| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in June is warm at 20.1 °C (68.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in June is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of H2O is released across an average of 10 days.
- In June the skies in Burgas are moderately sunny with on average a pleasing 8:09 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:04 long and the longest day is 15:17 long with an average length of 15:14.
- There are approximately 6:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: