| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in March is cool at 6.3 °C (43.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In March the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with some rain, sleet or snow. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of fluid precipitates during on average 9 days.
- The blue above Burgas is slightly fair having an average of a modest 4:40 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40% of daylight hours and cloudy 60% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: