| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in May is very mild at 15.9 °C (60.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- In May the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with rain at times. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of H2O is discharged across an average of 10 days.
- The blue above Burgas is moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:15 of intense solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 15:02 long with an average length of 14:35.
- There are approximately 6:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: