| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in November is a little cool at 9.1 °C (48.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.3 °C (55.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.8 °C (42.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in November is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 56mm (2.2in) of H2O accrues across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Burgas are dull having on average a trifling 3:00 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:17 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 9:43.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: