| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in October is mild at 13.9 °C (57.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.8 °C (65.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.7 °C (56.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in October is 5.1 °C (9.2 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with sporadic rain. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of fluid precipitates during an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Burgas are fair having on balance an unexceptional 5:34 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:58.
- There are approximately 5:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 51.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 48.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: