| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Burgas in September is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9.6 °C (17.3 °F).
- The weather in September is dry with occasional rain. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of liquid is transfered during on average 5 days.
- The skies in Burgas are moderately sunny with on average a respectable 8:21 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 13:08 long with an average length of 12:26.
- There are approximately 3:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 68.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 31.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Burgas September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Burgas, Bulgaria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Burgas: